The Millennium Corporate Giving
Website supports Internet Explorer (7, 8, 9), Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.
If you are using Internet Explorer 10 or 11, you will experience problems with our site unless you enable Compatibility View. Please follow these instructions to enable Compatibility View.
About Millennium's Corporate Giving Program
Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company (“Millennium”) is proud to support
independent education for healthcare professionals as well as programs to
educate patients, families and caregivers. Millennium also supports independent
scientific and professional development initiatives and corporate
philanthropy that enhances the quality of life in various
All requests for
Education Grants, Charitable Donations, and Scientific and Professional
Development Grants (as further described below), must be submitted through
this website at least 45 days before the activity’s start date. If you are a new user, you will need to
complete the registration process and create an account before you will be
able to submit a request.
Millennium will consider
requests from qualified organizations including hospitals, universities, medical societies, medical education companies,
and patient advocacy organizations, to provide financial support for
education for healthcare, patients & caregivers, and scientific professionals (e.g. physicians,
nurses, pharmacists, and discovery research scientists). Educational
programs that address the treatment of hematologic cancers, such as
multiple myeloma and mantle cell lymphoma, are of a particular
Please note that
Millennium will only consider funding educational programs that are
designed to be: high-quality; balanced; scientifically rigorous; free from
commercial influence or bias; and conducted in accordance with the PhRMA
Code, guidelines of the ACCME, and other accrediting bodies. Millennium
encourages the submission of multi-sponsored grants.
Millennium will consider
requests to provide charitable donations to 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6)
tax-exempt organizations, including donations for patient support activities that enhance the quality of life, or general
fundraising activities for organizations that benefit patients, families or
Scientific and Professional Development Grants
Millennium will consider requests to support independent scientific and developmental activities
including: research initiatives (outside of clinical trials), young
investigator awards, educational support for medical residents, fellows and
trainees, scientific conferences, and subsidies for independent,
third-party educational and professional meetings.
Requests that Millennium does not support include:
- Grants that would be payable to an individual healthcare professional or physician practice
- Conference travel grants or registration fees for healthcare professionals (other than scholarships to permit medical students, residents, fellows or other healthcare professionals in training to attend carefully selected educational conferences)
- Grants for education that is routine and/or a required part of medical training, e.g. textbooks, journal subscriptions, or preparation materials for Board reviews
Requests that are outside the scope of Millennium Corporate Giving website include:
- Clinical Trials (Call 1-800-589-9005 for these types of requests)
- Investigator Initiated Sponsored Research studies (Please visit iisr.millennium.com)
- Promotional Display/Exhibit Fees (Please visit Displays.millennium.com)
I would like to register for a User ID
Click here to download detailed Registration Instructions.